Valve Repair & Service
Proper maintenance and service is essential for reliable pump protection. Poor maintenance practices and the use of NON-OEM parts can severely compromise the pump protection. We provide:
- Extensive parts inventory manufactured to original specifications including any design upgrades.
- Experienced Engineers and Technicians.
- Factory, onsite, and authorized workshop service capability in many key markets.
- Training for maintenance personnel.
We inspect, repair, and test all products HBE provides in our factory facilities. For over 25 years our trained personnel have provided repair services to bring equipment up to “as new” regardless of the condition it was received in. In addition we have the experience to modify valves if the process changes the pressure and/or flow requirements.
HBE ‘In-House’ service capabilities include:
- Valve cleaning / sand blasting
- Replace of worn parts
- Machining if necessary and seat lapping
- Hydrostatic and seat test
- Flow / performance test
If time, scheduling, or logistics prevent returning the product to HBE for service we can dispatch an experienced service engineer to your site. We understand the limitations of maintenance outages and are available 24 – 7 every day of the year to service your needs. Over the past 25 years we have serviced installations through out North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Contact us to discuss the service option that best fits your needs. Our key drivers for your project will be safety, quality, on-time delivery and cost control.
Documentation & Manuals
We have made our technical manuals and catalogs available for download in Adobe® Acrobat® Format (PDF). To view/download, please click the button below.